Company Registration Portal
* Fields marked are mandatory
Verify your Company Registration Status (Online account)
Check the expiry date of your company registration
Companies with VAT issues as at 04.05.2021
Notice to Stakeholders
Ensure to provide clear, correct and complete information/documents.
Please contact the TIN/VAT unit at the following numbers or the email, in case you
Please contact the CHA unit for matters regarding the issues of Customs House Agents
You may call the RMU in the following instances.
- Want to activate a new company for import/export purpose.
- Have an urgent export shipment (if already registered in AsyCuda)
- Have a shipment held at a Customs gate (Port/Airport/Yard)
TIN/VAT unit - 0112-143434 Ext: 7020, 7010 Email: email@example.com
- If your account is suspended by Customs and you cannot lodge CusDecs. (Before calling the RMU or the TIN/VAT unit, ensure that the online registration is complete)
- If your account is locked and you need to provide/upload further information/additional documents.
- If you did not receive the verification code or need to delete the online account. (If created mistakenly).
- To get any additional information not listed in 1-5 above.
- Please do not call the RMU to check whether your application is complete or not. (Materials have been provided in this regard).
RMU contact details:
* Between 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. on all week-days-:
070-5117171 , 070-5157171 , 070-5607171 , 070-5677171 or 011-2143434 Ext. 7855 / 7862
Email -: "firstname.lastname@example.org "
Weekends and Public Holidays (only for inquiries related to urgent Export shipments) between 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.-:
070-2456000 and 070-3436000
Please do not call to enquire about the VAT. For this purpose you must contact the Inland Revenue Department .Ensure that you have a valid VAT certificate before registering with Customs.
070-2456000, 070-3436000, 070-5117171, 070-5147171, 070-5157171, 070-5177171, 070-5607171, 070-5667171, 070-5677171, 070-5907171
- You may have to produce the originals of the uploaded documents, if they are required by the TIN/VAT /CHA Units.
- Registration of Importers and exporter is totally free of charge
- Prior to calling the TIN Unit or the RMU, please clear your bowser cache by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+DEL and sure that all required docs are attached to the application
Guide for the Online Registration - Sinhala
Guide for the Online Registration - Tamil
Guide for the Online Registration - English